Header part 2

making people healthy one person at a time

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

White Tomato Artichoke Bruschetta

Yes, another Bruschetta! This one you can add some pasta or just eat it on some French Bread. I love artichokes! I use frozen artichoke hearts and steam them and split them in half so you get one in every bite.

2 white tomatoes chopped
1 12 oz  package frozen artichoke hearts steamed and cut in half
10 big basil leaves chiffonaded 
1/4 cup kalamata olives sliced in rings
1 clove garlic finely chopped
1 tablespoon capers
4 tablespoons olive oil
dash of sea salt
 Mix and let marinate for a bit in the fridge. I don't use vinegar and I don't use much salt because of the olives and capers. I used purple basil, but you can use either.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorites